This pizza was a hit with my little one!
- 1/3 cup frozen (you could use fresh if you wish) spinach
- 1 teaspoon parmesan and romano cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon grated mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
- 1/4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
Cook the spinach according to the directions on the package (if using frozen.)
When the spinach is cooked, drain then return the spinach to the pot.
Add the cheeses and spices to the spinach.
Stir until melted.
Spoon the mixture onto a warm crust.
Cut and enjoy!!!
This pizza is also delicious when topped with cooked frozen vegetables that have been chopped up in the blender, then mixed with cheese.